We check every deal and code to make sure they work and will save you money.
Offers last updated : 09 December 2019
Choosing where to get your TV and broadband services in this day and age is getting harder than ever. Each company out there are claiming to offer the best deals at the best prices. The market is so competitive that pre-paid credit cards are now offered regularly.
Packages can be build suited to your household’s particular likes and habits at the drop of a hat. Some broadband suppliers have better service in better areas. Others offer better deals if you take out more than one service or give you free installation fees when you join. Knowing which company and package to choose can be overwhelming.
For many people, it comes down to financial cost. The cost of living is not going down anytime soon, in fact, there just seems to be more and more outgoings each year. Reputation is also a factor. People talk amongst themselves, sharing bad experiences, in particular, with others. Sky Digital is an excellent choice as they are currently the largest television subscription supplier in the UK.
As well as Sky themselves having some great offer codes, Money Saving Heroes also try to lend our expertise to customers, savings them money off their purchases. We work closely with Sky Digital to ensure that at least ten strong offers to all major components of the business are available at any one time. You’ll find some TV, Broadband and mobile offers all in the same place. This helps you get the right package.
When you decide to go with Sky for all your telecommunication needs, Money Saving Heroes can help you save money. To check out the simple process refer to the instructions below.How to redeem a
Here is the step by step instructions on how to save with Money Saving Heroes, you may be shocked at just how many pennies you’ll save.
1. First things first, find the Sky Digital deals page by using the top left-hand corner search bar located on the Money Saving Heroes homepage.
2. Once you’ve got this page displayed, have a look and find an offer that will suit your needs. When you have one in mind click on the deal button.
3. A new tab will then open for you, this should display the deal you’ve chosen. If you picked a code then it will pop up in a separate box, you should copy this as you will need it later at the checkout.
4. Click onto the Sky Digital website via the newly opened tab and start your shopping. Continue choosing your package, adding any extras and personalising it to your taste before heading to the checkout. You will also be given the option to add another service to your bundle, such as a mobile deal to your broadband package. It is worth considering these as the more you have the cheaper everything becomes.
5. At this next stage, you will be required to enter some basic details and sign up to confirm your contract. You will be given a monthly cost and a one off cost to pay right away.
6. Follow the instructions to the payment process. This should be quick and easy. You will be able to set up a direct debit with your bank if you need to.
Money Saving Heroes love being able to offer you deals and savings on your Sky Digital Packages. We firmly believe in great TV, broadband and mobile services, without the need to pay through the nose for them. Using Money Saving Heroes to do your Sky Digital shopping could save you a bucket load. Some offers even have complimentary prepaid MasterCard’s worth up to £100. If you want to dig a little deeper into the past of this telecommunications giant check out this short history below.
Sky Digital was founded 27 years ago in 1990. A result of the merging of Sky Television and British Satellite Broadcasting. Both companies were losing out due to competing with each. This merging resulted in a takeover and in 2015 it was reported that Sky has over 11 million customers in the UK, the market leader.
The slogan “Believe in better” reflects the company’s mission to always provide the best that they can offer. Over the years this is demonstrated in their fantastic customer service and ever expanding catalogue of products. Most recently, in October 2016, they have started providing a mobile network and sim offers. All Sky Digital products are fiercely competitive in both quality and price.
Sky Digital first launched their Sky Digibox in 1998. By 2001 this little box allowed customers to pause and record live TV for the first time, this was ground-breaking. The first boxes had around 40 hours’ worth of recording space and you could even rewind.
Sky Digital is well known for their television services, especially their channels, such as Sky Sports, Sky Movies, and Sky One. Over the years many popular shows, big sporting events, and exclusive movie releases have appeared first on Sky.
They also offer customers packages in broadband, phone lines, mobile and accessories. One of the best ways to save is to take out plans with more than one Sky service.
Some of the most popular Sky Digital items are the Sky+ remotes. These accompany the Sky+ boxes and are available in an array of colours and themes. These are often taken from popular films or TV Shows. You can currently order your Sky+ remote with a Star Wars, football or Game of Thrones designs.
Faster broadband speeds are something that every household is after. Sky Fibre Max have just launched their 55MB minimum speed guarantee. Sky Fibre Max is currently available at 64% off UK homes.
If you’re after a great deal today and fancy finding a cheeky Sky Digital offer code then be sure to pop on over to Money Saving Heroes before you buy. We work around the clock to keep our site up to date with the very best live offers.